TECNO HIOS CUSTOM ROM FOR INFINIX HOT 4









If you want to get the tecno feel on your Infinix Hot 4. Then you have got to try this out. Testing has been completed and this Rom can be used as a daily driver!

What's working
Ril
Data
Smart wake
Dual sim switch
Vpn
Etc

Bugs
fingerprint
Front flash

Rom features
Crystal clear camera. Better than stock
Responsive UI
Super audio sound
Root access
No lags
And much more

How to flash
You need twrp recovery to flash this rom
Click HERE for hot 4 TWRP

Then do the following
DOWNLOAD ROM
COPY TO SD CARD ROOT
BOOT INTO TWRP RECOVERY using POWER AND VOLUME + COMBO KEYS
WIPE SYSTEM, DATA ,CACHE AND DALVIK
INSTALL ZIP
CHOOSE ROM and Swipe to INSTALL 
Reboot Device when done
First boot takes 7-10minutes

Credits
RAJ

3 comments

Does my hot 4's bootloader need to be unlocked before I flash the rom because I already did and my phone soft-bricked. Thanks

You dont really need to do that, I'm sure you're flashing this from a 6.0 kernel?

Yes I am...I did everything as indicated above but my screen was stuck on the infinix logo for quite some time and I just had to flash stock rom..Any ideas why?.. Thanks


EmoticonEmoticon